Thing to see and do
In a few hours
- Photograph the painted mural on the tower in Strathdee Street.
- Meander through Bi-Centennial Park, incorporating our visitors centre. Explore the old steam train and sculptures in the park. Stimulate your senses with the aromatic flowers and herbs in the sensory garden. Take a river walk including Jones Weir.
- Visit the historic railway station, old wagon and rolling stock.
- Join us for a wine tasting followed by dinner around the fire pit each evening.
In a full day
- Take a self- drive culinary tour and see where we grow table grapes, mandarins, lemons, blueberries, pecans, mangoes, and asparagus. Visit roadside fruit stalls along the way.
- Discover a hidden gem at Lemon Jo’s Country Craft and quilting shop.
- Explore the Mundubbera Art Gallery in the main street.
- Follow the historic walk around town, stopping for morning tea at the bakery!
- For the historians, the Mundubbera Museum is full of interesting items.
- Maybe a round of golf is in order, ask our friendly staff about hiring a set of clubs and pull along buggy. A $10 donation will get you 9 holes on a well manicured course.
Staying a few days
- Visit Auburn River National Park and hunt for dinosaur eggs.Our friendly staff will be happy to check on your fur baby, but please organise it with us before you go.
- Take a picnic and enjoy the stunning views from McConnell Lookout, wind your way back to Mundubbera via the rolling hills of the Gleneden Valley.
- Visit the RM Williams Bush Learning Centre in Eidsvold, enjoy the gallery and hear the stories of the the life of the famous stockman RM Williams.
- Take a day trip to Monto and enjoy bush walking around Cania Gorge
- Bring your boat or kayak and have some fun on the Mighty Burnett River.
- Don’t forget your camera or binoculars. This naturally beautiful region has endless photo opportunities with plenty of bird life and native animals.
Three Rivers Cows
Bicentennial sensory garden
Water skiing on the Burnett River
Auburn River National Park
Auburn River National Park- water pool
Bicentennial steam train
Kayaking on the Burnett River
Bicentennial park sculptures
Local pecans nut
Local table grapes